Russia - Japan Student Seminar. December, 2nd, 2016
Cooperation between State University of Management (Moscow, Russia) and Meiji University (Tokyo, Japan) has been developing since 2010. With this 2nd Student seminar we continue a new format of joint projects. This event gives us a great possibility to meet new and old friends to enchance our cooperation between Meji University and State University of management.
We invite you to participate in the Seminar, which is very important from the perspective of student personal development, joint research projects and cultural exchange.
Professor Gennady Azoev, Director of the Institute of Marketing, State University of Management (Moscow, Russia)
Professor Shizuko Kato, Chief of Department of Business Administration, School of Business Administration, Meiji University (Tokyo, Japan)
- “Pilgrimage Tour to Scenes of ‘Anime’”
- “Revitalization of Local Communities in Japan — a New Type of People’s Donation, Tax Reduction and Business”
- “Export of ‘Shinkansen’ to the Global Market”
State University of Management, Institute of Marketing
- «Modern trends for digital marketing operations»
- «Co-creation as a new way of product development»